Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Summer That Changed My Life (An Allstar Weekend Fanfic) one

A Summer That Changed My Life (An Allstar Weekend Fanfic) one Video Clips. Duration : 0.93 Mins.


"When I get older, I am DEFINELY moving to San Diego." I said as we pulled up to our Aunt's Beach House. She was on vacation in Florida for the summer and gave me, my sister, Kaela, and my sister's friend, Hailey, the keys. It was a sizable house with sand-colored siding and reddish-brown shingles. Once you opened the front door, it opened into the family room. The family room was a fimilar sight. When we were kids we would spend a week or two visiting my aunt. It had a grand piano in the corner and pictures hanging on every inch of wall. The floor was the same from when I was 8, white tile with a round, ocean blue rug that the piano sat in the middle of. I caught sight of the stain and smiled. Me and my sister had been wreslting around with are friend, Anna and we ran into the piano knocking Zeke, my aunt's parrot, off the piano. He had been so fightened he peed on the carpet, and when he was done, he flew away, squawking his head off. Zeke went never came back and our aunt told us that if we didn't behave Zeke was going to find us and peck at our fingers and try to bite us, and we actually believed her. To this day, I've been scared of parrots. Next came the bedroom's. there were about five guest bedrooms, since our aunt didn't have any kid and wasn't married. They were all the same. White walls, white curtains, white bed frame with white desk and dressers to match. The only color was the, once again, ocean blue carpeting. White and ocean blue was something our aunt ...

Tags: allstar, weekend, cameorn, quiseng, zach, porter, michael, martinez, nathan, darmody, dillon, onetruemedia

Thanks To : air hockey tables with ping pong

No comments:

Post a Comment